- 所属行业： 保险
- 公司地址： 天津市和平区
- 发布时间： 2018-05-19
- 年龄：从 26 岁到 45 岁
天津分公司 联系人:呼延东 电话:+86 22 2329 6811 手机:+86 186 229 20087 电子邮箱:firstname.lastname@example.org
We work with individuals, families and businesses to provide them with solutions that offer financial guarantees*.
Around the world, the MetLife companies offer insurance, retirement and savings products. We work directly with customers as well as offer our products through agents, third party distributors, and brokers. We provide:
Flexible insurance options to protect you and your family.
· Life Insurance – Maintain your family’s standard of living no matter what the future holds. Our life insurance products help take care of what’s most important, from home mortgage payments and day-to-day expenses, to a child’s education or a partner’s retirement
· Accident & Health Insurance – Our products give you one less thing to worry about should the unthinkable happen. We protect against eventualities with flexible levels of coverage, cash payouts, treatment expenses, etc.
· Disability Income Insurance – If you are unable to work due to sickness or injury, disability income insurance can help you meet expenses and maintain your standard of living by providing financial security until you get back on your feet.
· Credit Insurance – Our debt protection products can help take the strain off you and your loved ones should you become unable to repay financial commitments due to death or illness.
· Auto & Home Insurance – You can protect your car and residence as well as the precious belongings inside with the right insurance policy.
Retirement and Savings plans to help you reach your financial goals.
· Retirement Planning - Our pension and savings products help you plan ahead for a financially secure retirement and allow you to enjoy the best years of your life.
· Savings - Our selection of savings products help you act today to achieve the lifestyle you want tomorrow.
Our name is recognized and trusted by 90 million customers worldwide in more than 50 countries as well as by over 90 of the top 100 FORTUNE 500 companies. We offer businesses:
· First class benefits packages to help attract and retain valuable employees. We provide flexible, “best-in-class” solutions to help you meet the diverse needs of your employees in a cost-effective way. Core insurance products include: life, disability, critical illness, hospitalization and involuntary loss of employment.
· Customized pension administration and benefits funding solutions for employers. We have a long history of pension administration and benefits funding for local and multinational corporations with a market-leading position in many countries. We also offer executive benefits solutions such as supplemental retirement plans and deferred compensation arrangements.
Learn how our advertising reaches our global audience. Celebrating last year's acquisition of Alico, a major international insurance company, MetLife has become the global insurance company with the unique ability to help more people protect themselves and their families.
For 140 years, MetLife has been insuring the lives of the people who depend on us. Our success is based on our long history of social responsibility, strong leadership, sound investments, and innovative products and services.
Organized by a group of New York City businessmen in 1863, the National Union Life and Limb Insurance Company began business in July 1864 insuring Civil War sailors and soldiers against wartime-related disabilities. It was a difficult beginning. By the end of 1864, National Union had written only 17 life and 56 accident policies, and was in last place among the 27 life companies operating in New York State and was running a deficit of $1,400.
After five difficult years in business and several reorganizations and name changes, President James R. Dow, (a medical doctor) and the board of directors decided to drop the casualty business and focus solely on life insurance business. And so began Metropolitan Life Insurance Company.
When MetLife opened for business on March 24, 1868 (selling a small number of policies on that date) the telephone had not yet been invented and electric lights were still uncommon. The population of the United States was approximately 37 million, and there were 37 states in the country. The company’s first home office consisted of two rooms - enough space for its six employees.
This new venture also faced difficulties. A severe business depression that began in the early 1870s rapidly put half of the 70 life insurance companies operating in New York State out of business. Only very large, long-established ordinary life insurance companies remained strong. Policy lapses over successive years forced the company to contract until it reached its lowest point in the late 1870s.
In 1879, MetLife President Joseph F. Knapp turned his attention to England, where "industrial" or "workingmen's" insurance programs were widely successful. American companies had not bothered to pursue industrial insurance up to that time because of the expense involved in building and sustaining an agency force to sell policies door to door and to make the weekly collection of five- or ten-cent premiums.
By importing English agents to train an American agency force, MetLife quickly transferred successful British methods for use in the United States. By 1880, the company was signing up 700 new industrial policies a day. Rapidly increasing volume quickly drove down distribution costs, and the new program proved immediately successful.
The MetLife agent became an important person in the lives of these striving families. Manuals instructed agents to call at a home at the same time each week to ensure familiarity and contact. In the process of collecting premiums, insurance agents listened to the problems, concerns, and hopes of their clients. So successful was this approach that by 1909, MetLife became the nation's largest life insurer in terms of insurance in force, a leadership position we continue to hold today in North America.
MetLife’s vision of being the leading global life insurance and employee benefits company guides the company’s response to people’s growing need for first-rate financial products and services through various life stages and economic cycles. MetLife’s trusted brand, capital strength, and existing relationships with millions of individual and institutional customers around the globe uniquely position MetLife among its competitors.
On November 1, 2010, MetLife added significant scale and reach to its international footprint by acquiring American Life Insurance Company (Alico) from American International Group, Inc. (AIG) for $16.4 billion. Starting in 1921, Alico grew to become one of the largest and most diversified international insurance companies in the world—and the first foreign life insurance company licensed to sell in Japan. The acquisition of Alico transformed MetLife into a global life insurance and employee benefits powerhouse, with 90 million customers in more than 60 countries around the globe.
Today, a time when consumers are feeling a greater financial burden than ever before, MetLife is helping millions of customers create their own personal safety net. At no time in the company’s history has MetLife been as well positioned to capitalize on its history, its reputation for security and stability, and its innovative products and services as it is today.
In the future, MetLife will continue to grow its business with focus, innovation and profitability. This will be accomplished by drawing on the reservoir of history that has produced an enduring set of corporate values based on more than 140 years of integrity, social responsibility, strong leadership and financial strength.
Learn about MetLife's Board of Directors, executive officers, and corporate governance.
MetLife has a long tradition of integrity and corporate responsibility.
给他留言 [ 关闭 ]