- 公司地址： 徐汇区桂平路391号B座26楼
- 发布时间： 2017-11-21
• Minimum Bachelor degree preferred Master’s degree in related field.
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience, prefer 7-8 years.
• Bilingual – Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin) both written and spoken.
• Financial Modelling – Solid financial modelling skills. Operating and integrated models.
• Sound understanding of Term Sheet and Documentation mechanics.
• Strong learning capabilities, strong dedication and ability to work independently.
• Candidate has prior transaction based experience. (e.g. IB, Banking, Fund Raising etc).
• Understanding of Transaction structuring.
• Excel in negotiation, communication skills and presentation skills.
• Existing network a plus but not a must.
Term Sheet & Documentation
• Assist the Team Head in the drafting of Indicative Term Sheet.
• Provide concise and accurate bilingual drafts of Term Sheets in a timely manner.
• Assist in term sheet negotiation and structuring items.
• Assist in the documentation of SPA, LPA and other relevant Master Agreements and Side Agreements.
• Other Ad-Hoc duties.
• Lead in the assembly of market presentation materials for new assets and for existing portfolio assets.
• Ensuring accuracy of asset details and regular update of financial.
• Provide regular market intelligence updates.
• Assist in investor presentation meetings including but not limited to arranging Investor sessions, site tours, Q&A sessions, actively liaising between Investors and internal stakeholders to resolve outstanding queries.
• Construct detailed integrated financial models for Funds/Projects with specifications tailored to the investors in a timely manner. Such specifications include but not limited to IRR calculation at the Fund Level, at LP Level and at ESR Level for:
o Development Funds;
o Core Funds;
o Acquisition Funds;
o ABS; and/or
o REIT structure.
• Maintenance of existing ongoing fund models and regular updates for tracking and reporting purposes (minimum on a semi-annual basis).
• Model construct reflects a professional construct and allows flexibility for sensitivity analysis and scenario testing.
• Ensuring integrity and accuracy of the models.
• Other Ad-hoc financial analysis where applicable.
Other Fund Related Activities
• Lead in the setup of relevant legal entities for fund setup.
• Assist in the Financial Close process and settlement of transactions.
• Other Ad-Hoc items.
Provide development and training for junior staffs in the team including but not limited to:
• Provide training in Financial Modelling (Basic through to Advanced Financial Modelling skills).
• Provide training in Term Sheet Drafting and negotiation techniques.
• Ensuring junior staff’s active development and growth in all core areas.
- 年龄：从 28 岁到 40 岁
给他留言 [ 关闭 ]