- 所属行业： 仪器仪表及工业自动化 ＋ 电子技术/半导体/集成电路,大型设备/机电设...
- 公司地址： 常州市金坛市 晨风路190号
Job Summary: This Engineering Management position is within our Power Tools Strategic Business Unit and is based in Changzhou, China. At Ingersoll Rand Power Tools we design, engineer and manufacturer professional vehicle repair and industrial air and cordless power tools. The person for this position must work closely with cross-functional teams globally including New Product Development (NPD) engineering, Life Cycle Engineering (LCE), industrial design, quality, sourcing and operations. This Engineering Manager will be responsible to provide engineering support for power tool products entering as new products (NPD) to the Changzhou manufacturing location and also support them throughout the production life cycle (LCE). He/she must be an experienced people leader and easily interact with others in and outside the company. This Engineering Manager must have the ability to multi-task, communicate clearly in English (written and verbal), and work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Lead positively and optimistically cultivating excellent employee engagement.
• Works with employees to create and complete robust development plans.
• Mentor and coach non-technical & technical personnel to technical solutions.
• Supports new product introduction efforts utilizing Ingersoll Rand Product Development Process (IRPDP). Work with global NPD engineering teams to ensure that the design can be sourced or manufactured in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Support the development and validation of tooling and processes to produce components reliably.
• Drive completion of typical engineering documentation including bills of material, 3D model changes, drawing changes, test specifications, lab reports, etc.
• Drive completion of power tool product testing thru Ingersoll Rand Power Tools global laboratory protocols. Lead lab technicians to complete test plans.
• Assists internal and external suppliers with manufacturing and assembly process. Troubleshoot to determine root cause and formulate appropriate corrective action.
• Complete engineering changes to existing products; determine the effects of the change on the products performance as well as on manufacturing; update the inspection and manufacturing documentation and processes to support the changes.
• Report progress of assigned projects and maintain recoverable records.
• Plans and administers annual departmental budget.
• Relentless effort to resolve all quality, warranty and field problems expeditiously. Manage activities through Ingersoll Rand quality systems.
• Ensures workplace safety and workplace organization (5-S).
• Travel to customer and supplier sites, both local and international is required occasionally to gain insight into customer applications, audit suppliers, and to provide technical support for sales and service.
• 5 years of experience required, 10 years of experience preferred
• 4 year degree Mechanical Engineer (ME), Master’s degree in technical, management or business field is preferred
• Strong people leadership skills including demonstrated expertise leading engineers, designers and lab technicians required.
• Demonstrated experience in project management including organizing tasks and managing time to complete simultaneous multiple assignments.
• Demonstrated leadership in taking initiative to improve design tools, methods, and/or standards.
• Demonstrated ability to make timely design decisions, applying creativity and sound judgment.
• Demonstrated ability to read drawings and write clear change documents.
• Experience using 3-D modeling and drafting with Creo is preferred.
• Experience using Windchill is preferred.
• Demonstrated experience using ANSI Y14.5 drafting standards is required.
• In depth understanding of product function fundamentals at both component and system levels.
• In depth knowledge of tolerance stack-ups, part inspection procedures, and regulation standards.
• In depth understanding of manufacturing processes required including knowledge of machining processes, assembly processes, material treatments and near net shape processes (such as casting, molding, forging, stamping and forming).
• Prior leadership and/or supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment required.
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
• Prior experience in power tools is strongly preferred.
英格索兰(纽约证券交易所代码：IR)通过创造安全、舒适及高效的环境来全面改善生活质量。我们的员工和旗下品牌：Club Car®、英格索兰(Ingersoll Rand®)、冷王(Thermo King®)和特灵(Trane®)共同致力于改善民用住宅和楼宇建筑的空气品质及舒适度，运输和保护食品及易腐品安全，并提高工业领域的生产率和效率。作为一个年销售额逾120亿美元的全球性公司，英格索兰致力于建设一个持续进步、基业长青的世界。
Ingersoll Rand Profile
Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR)advances the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King® and Trane®—work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings, transport and protect food and perishables, and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a $12 billionglobal business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results.
As a global diversified industrial company, we enable companies and their customers to create progress. Ingersoll Rand has started its business since 1871. In recent years, Ingersoll Rand has transformed itself into a multi-brand commercial products manufacturer serving customers in diverse global markets, and away from the capital-intense, heavy-machinery profile of its past.Up to date, Ingersoll Rand businesses are aligned within global operations of 11 Strategic Business Units (SBUs). It also maintains operations in every major geographic regionthroughout the world.
As we look at global macro-trends, Ingersoll Rand is well positioned to address the challenges posed by constrained resources in an increasingly populated world. Premier performing companies are sustainable. That’s why we view sustainability as a fundamental element of our business that support our three enterprise strategies, which includes, growing through innovation, emerging markets and services; deploying operational excellence and building a progressive, diverse and inclusive culture.
As a responsible corporate citizen, Ingersoll Rand operates in a manner that protects the environment, human health and safety in order to support the company’s long term growth. Ingersoll Rand is committed to energy saving and environment protection, serving customers around the globe with the idea of “Progress is greener with Ingersoll Rand”. With its outstanding economic, environment and social performance, Ingersoll Rand was listed onthe 2012-2013Dow Jones Sustainability World Index and North America Index. For more information, please visit ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand in China
Ingersoll Rand was one of the earliest foreign investment enterprises that entered the China market after China’s Reform and Opening-up policy. It was also the first foreign investment company that introduced the advanced technology of rotary air compressor to China and laid a leading position in the compressor industry. Since entering the China market in 1922, Ingersoll Rand has always focused on building long-term partnerships with suppliers, manufacturers and customers in China. Through direct investment and the introduction of new products and technologies, Ingersoll Rand has deeply expanded its participation in China’s economy, and made significant contribution to China’s industrial and economic development.
Our products are closely related to people’s daily life. Ingersoll Rand helped to create a comfortable environment in the Expo Park for visitors through providing its Trane air conditioning solutions to China Pavilion, the Performance Center, as well as many other national pavilions and theme pavilions. All equipment in various pavilions are supplied with stable power provided by Ingersoll Rand air compressors. Moreover, Thermo King transportation refrigeration solutions also contributed to delivering food safety. Visitors can enjoy comfortable tours in buses equipped with Thermo King temperature control systems. In hotels and restaurants, IngersollRand offers cold chain solutions to ensure the safety and freshness of your food on the table. Trane air conditioning solutions help to deliver an efficient, reliable and comfortable environment in a wide spectrum of areas such as commercial buildings, railway engineering, urban subway construction, supermarket chains, and high-end residential complexes.
In China, Ingersoll Rand has one investment company, two trading companies, eight manufacturing sites and 31 branches.Its total investment in China up to date is over $670 million, and it has approximately6,000 employees. At Ingersoll Rand,our employees are committed to inspiring progress every day using diverse skills, talents and ideas to develop customer-drive, innovative and imaginative solutions as well as maximizing our contributions to China’s economic growth.
In recognition of the company’s contributions to the industrial and economic development in China, Ingersoll Rand was named one of the “Top 60 Multinationals that Contributing to China over 30 Years of Reform and Opening-up” in 2008. It was also honored as the trusted partner to 2008 Olympic Games and 2010 Shanghai Expo. Moving forward, following the global vision of Ingersoll Rand, we aim to deeply identify and understand the rapidchanging demands of Chinese local markets, achieve real progress for customers andseize the distinctivebusiness opportunities arisingfrom China’s globalization. For more information, please visitirco.com.cn.
给他留言 [ 关闭 ]